Social Media Marketing is critical if you’re a growing, value-focused business … and it’s imperative to your success that you get it right … the sooner the better.
How else can you reach an audience of thousands of customers and prospects all over the globe with zero advertising costs?
But Social Media Marketing can also be overwhelming, frustrating, and really confusing. If you want the basics, Part 1 is here.
This is Part 2 of the most common questions my clients ask me about Social Media Marketing.
4. How Much Do I Need To Be On Social Media For My Marketing To Succeed?
To be successful with your Social Media Marketing, be focused about the time you have, the actions you take and the results you want.
Social Media sites are dynamic and fast-moving, and it’s much better to be on frequently in very quick bursts, once or twice a day, than it is to put in an hour in once a week.
Check out my post, Ask Christine: How Can I Easily Manage My Social Media Marketing Time?, for a timeline on how to effectively manage Twitter in just 15 minutes a day.
5. Is Social Media Marketing Useful For Every Business?
Social Media Marketing is useful for every business that has an audience on the internet.
If your business serves a country that doesn’t have the internet, or if all of your buyers are over the age of 85 without grandchildren, then social media marketing might not be for you.
6. My Business is Offline … Can I Still Use Social Media For Leads?
Of course you can … Social Media is a communications channel and a way to further engage your audience and deepen your relationship with them.
In the same way that you don’t close people with only a radio ad or a postcard mailing, you can use social media even if you have nothing to sell online.
Focus on leading your audience toward the sale – whether that’s a phone consultation with you or a visit to your store.
- Social Media Marketing for Small Business FAQ – Part 1
- Ask Christine: “How Do I Use Social Media Marketing to Get More Clients?”
- Social Media Marketing: What Results Do You Want?
- Social Media Marketing — 3 Most Important Things to Be Effective
- Ask Christine: How Can I Easily Manage My Social Media Marketing Time?