* Optimize your profile like your website. This means use your keywords wherever possible, especially at the top in your headline, in your summary, skills, positions, etc. You want to be at the top of search results when fabulous future opportunities are searching for your keywords.
BONUS TIP: Move your endorsements section as closer to the top to add more visual appeal and break up blocks of text.
* Make your profile easily scannable. Include white space, copy bullets from Word, use short sentences.
* Have a compelling call to action.
* Share your expertise to increase your visibility with those who want to work with you.
* Tap into a global network of experts instantly when you have post a question.
QUESTION: What do you think? What are the two most important areas you focus on to cultivate your effective LinkedIn presence? I’d love to hear in the comments below.
If you’re interested in getting more details on exactly how you can connect with people you don’t yet know on LinkedIn, click here to schedule your complimentary LinkedIn Results strategy session with me to explore that and to find out what you can do to have a results breakthrough. I have a limited number of appointments available and request that only people who are serious about dramatically increasing their results on LinkedIn schedule a time to talk.
© 2014 ChristineHueber.com
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR ON YOUR WEBSITE? You can, as long as you include this complete text with it:
“Marketing mentor Christine Hueber teaches business owners and entrepreneurs around the world how to create and manage profitable LinkedIn marketing that easily gets them more clients. Get her FREE report ‘Top 10 LinkedIn Success Secrets for Entrepreneurs’ at www.ChristineHueber.com“