Because if you’re tired of cutting and pasting text in LinkedIn messages, you’ll love the SlinkyApp LinkedIn message templates tool too!
It will save you time with:
1. Messaging. SlinkyApp makes responding to connection requests, letting your contacts know you’ll be in their area or otherwise cultivating your relationship with them easy and fast.
BONUS TIP: For maximum impact, autofill fields like the LinkedIn member’s first name.
And it’s really simple to use. Just follow these four easy steps:
1. Install SlinkyApp into your Chrome browser, and log in through your google account.
2. Create personalized LinkedIn message templates for messages, InMails, and Introduction requests.
3. Edit your LinkedIn message templates as your messaging needs change.
4. Anywhere it’s relevant, SlinkyApp will pop up and let you select which of your LinkedIn message templates to send.
If you’re interested in getting more details on how to quickly and easily get better results from LinkedIn, click here to qualify for your complimentary LinkedIn Results strategy session with me. We’ll explore and find out what you can do to have a results breakthrough. I have a limited number of appointments available and request that only people who are serious about dramatically increasing their results on LinkedIn and ready to take the next step apply for a time to talk.
Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared this article on LinkedIn.
© 2015 ChristineHueber.com
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR ON YOUR WEBSITE? You can, as long as you include this complete text with it:
“Marketing mentor Christine Hueber teaches business owners and entrepreneurs around the world how to create and manage effective marketing that easily gets them better results. Get her FREE report ‘Top 10 LinkedIn Success Secrets for Entrepreneurs’ at www.ChristineHueber.com“
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on FaceBook and comment below.