You’re not alone if you’re frustrated and overwhelmed by LinkedIn, trust me.
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll find on the site:
- * The top page tabs are Home, Profile, Connections, Jobs, and Interests.
- * The Search bar is at the center top of the site and is for the entire site.
- * Messages, Notifications and Add Connections are all toward the right where you see the icons.
- * Settings is in the far right and is a drop down menu under your picture.
Diving deeper into the tabs, you’ll find:
- * Company Page, Pulse and Groups are under the Interests tab.
- * When you hover over your picture on the right, an Account & Settings menu will appear that includes Sign Out, Upgrade, Language, Privacy & Settings, Help Center, Advertising and Job Posting.
If you’re interested in getting more details on how to quickly and easily get better results from LinkedIn, click here to schedule your complimentary LinkedIn Results strategy session with me to explore that and to find out what you can do to have a results breakthrough. I have a limited number of appointments available and request that only people who are serious about dramatically increasing their results on LinkedIn schedule a time to talk.
QUESTION: What is your #1 challenge on LinkedIn? I’d love to hear your experience. Please share your comments below.