If you have, then you’ll notice Invitations have been moved…as well as other updates.
Here’s a taste of what’s new:
Instead of viewing invitations from your LinkedIn Messages Inbox, you can now manage your Sent, Pending, and Blocked invitations from the People You May Know page.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Hover your cursor over the Add Connections icon at the top of your homepage.
2. Click See all under Invitations in the top right of the drop down menu.
3. Any Pending Invitations you’ve received but have not yet replied to will appear at the top of the page under People You May Know.
4. To view the sender’s message on a Pending Invitation, click on the Quote icon. A box will appear with the invitation message and when it was sent. You can reply to the message by clicking on the Reply icon.
5. To view your Blocked Invitations (if any), click on the People icon in the upper right and select Blocked invitations. Please note the Blocked Invitations page will be blank if there aren’t any.
6. To view your Sent Invitations, click on the People icon in the upper right and select Sent invitations.
Note: Only Sent Invitations that are still waiting for a response will be displayed. You can cancel invitations from this page as well. The ability to delete, resend, forward, and archive Sent Invitations is not available.
You can now view your sent LinkedIn messages within an existing conversation thread. You do not need to go to a separate folder.
3. Deleted Message Folder
Deleting a conversation permanently removes all LinkedIn messages in that thread. This applies to any LinkedIn messages that were previously in your Deleted Folder.
The ability to Archive a Message is no longer available. You can view previously archived LinkedIn messages, but this feature is temporarily unavailable.
BONUS TIP: Set your LinkedIn notifications to receive an email when you get a message and manage your LinkedIn messages from your email InBox where you have more functionality.
If you’re interested in getting more details on how to quickly and easily get better results from LinkedIn, click here to qualify for your complimentary LinkedIn Results strategy session with me. We’ll explore and find out what you can do to have a results breakthrough. I have a limited number of appointments available and request that only people who are serious about dramatically increasing their results on LinkedIn and ready to take the next step apply for a time to talk.
Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared this article on LinkedIn.
© 2015 ChristineHueber.com
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR ON YOUR WEBSITE? You can, as long as you include this complete text with it:
“Marketing mentor Christine Hueber teaches business owners and entrepreneurs around the world how to create and manage effective marketing that easily gets them better results. Get her FREE report ‘Top 10 LinkedIn Success Secrets for Entrepreneurs’ at www.ChristineHueber.com“
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on FaceBook and comment below.
Adapted from LinkedIn Help.