Do you struggle to quickly and easily find engaging marketing content…that compels your Ideal Clients to take the next step with you?
I hear this from 99% of my new clients and trust me, it doesn’t have to be that way.
On one hand, there’s so much marketing content available, but on the other hand…how do you sort through it fast to find what’s going to be most effective to engage with your audience?
But first, let’s step back for a moment.
Here’s why it’s important to find engaging marketing content:
* It positions you as an expert in your field.
* It positions you as a thought leader.
* It differentiates you and your brand.
* It allows your audience to know, like and trust you.
So how do you find engaging marketing content that’s compelling and will do all these things for you?
Below are some of the resources I suggest all smart entrepreneurs and business owners use to find compelling content that engages their audience:
1. Industry Leaders. If you’re on Twitter, create lists of industry leaders you can quickly reference for content that will engage your audience. If you’re not yet on Twitter, use LinkedIn Influencers or Company Pages. On FaceBook, follow industry leaders.
BONUS TIP: Notice which updates have been retweeted and shared the most for an indication of what’s most engaging.
2. Google Alerts. Create alerts for your audience keywords and have the best results sent to you daily. Then, when you’re looking for content, scan the emails for what’s been recently picked up by Google. The advantage here is that the content has already been vetted by Google.
3. Industry Publications. Look at the blogs, Twitter/FaceBook/LinkedIn pages of highly-regarded publications in your industry for content you can use.
For example, if you offer expense reduction services, look at CFO magazine for content.
4. Business Publications. Similar to Industry Publications, Business Publications like the Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur or Inc. magazine are wonderful sources for engaging content, depending on your audience.
5. Your Blog. The very best content, of course, is your own. I suggest posting a mix of your own blog posts and other’s content, depending on how much time and existing content you have.
BONUS TIP: To save time and automate the process, use plugins.
Now you’re getting the picture of how to find content quickly and easily.
You’ll be amazed how much engagement and leads you’ll get just by incorporating these tips and tricks into your existing marketing. It will enable you to quickly build the know, like and trust factor with your audience and let you easily lead them to taking the next step with you.
And if you want to learn more about how I help my clients find engaging marketing content that is compelling for their audience, then don’t miss getting your “Marketing Results Strategy Session”.
This FREE strategy session is available for a limited time only. Go here to get all the details, and reserve your preferred time.
QUESTION: How do YOU find engaging marketing content that’s compelling for your audience? Please share in the comment section below!
© 2014 ChristineHueber.com
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR WEB SITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete text with it:
“Marketing mentor Christine Hueber teaches business owners and entrepreneurs around the world how to create and manage profitable marketing that easily gets them more clients. Get her FREE report ‘Top 10 LinkedIn Success Secrets for Entrepreneurs’ at www.ChristineHueber.com“
Did this article on how to find engaging marketing content help you? If so, please let me know if the comments below and share on FaceBook.