* Do you go with blogging, FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Tumblr, YouTube, SnapChat, Periscope, Blab, etc.?
* Which social media site do you start with…do you do first?
* What about Google My Business, Yelp, Merchant Circle, HotFrog, etc.?
* How do you really know which social media site is most effective for your business?
It’s enough to make you want to just ignore social media sites in hopes they will go away!
And you’re not alone, trust me…I hear it all the time.
But there is a way to make it easier…
Which is the Best Social Media Site for Your Business?
Below are six important assessment questions I ask my private marketing coaching clients to help them discover how they can most productively focus their social media site marketing investment and resources.
I’ll start with THE MOST IMPORTANT question:
1. Who is your Ideal Client?
* Are they consumers and/or businesses?
* Are they in high school?
* Are they professionals?
* Are they parents?
* Are they women?
* Are they techies?
* Are they local…or virtual…or both?
2. Where does your Ideal Client invest their time online?
3. Where is your Ideal Client most receptive to your message online?
4. What are the strengths of your business?
5. Is your business visual? Or how can you effectively present it that way?
6. What results do you want for you to feel like getting into social media marketing is successful? That it’s worthwhile to invest in that particular social media site?
These questions are just the beginning, of course, and usually inspire still further questions.
Which then reveal still more valuable information about the best ways to accomplish your social media marketing goals.
If you’re interested in getting more details on how to determine the best social media site for your business and how to get the results you want from it, click here to qualify for your complimentary Social Media Results strategy session with me to explore that and to find out what you can do to have a results breakthrough. I have a limited number of appointments available and request that only people who are serious about dramatically increasing their results on social media apply for a time to talk.
Did you get value from this article on choosing the best social media site to be active on for your business? I’d love to hear in the comments below and please do share!
© 2015 ChristineHueber.com
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE ON THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA SITE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR ON YOUR WEBSITE? You can, as long as you include this complete text with it:
“Marketing mentor Christine Hueber teaches business owners and entrepreneurs around the world how to create and manage profitable marketing that easily gets them better results. Get her FREE report ‘Top 10 LinkedIn Success Secrets for Entrepreneurs’ at www.ChristineHueber.com“